BB-4-23PXTC HIGH-PRESS BB-4® PUMP, 4-STG, B&S23
The BB-4® Series is a full line of high-pressure centrifugal pumps that has been used by forest agencies for over 40 years in Type 6 brush trucks. It has become the weapon of choice in wildland operations. The BB-4® comes in portable and vehicle-mounted configurations and all models feature a unique greaseless sealed bearing and a blister-resistant mechanical rotary seal. A unique feature of the BB-4® pump is the quick-release pump end that is interchangeable with the MARK-3® pump, which greatly reduces your spare parts inventory and allows for quick infield swap outs.
The higher power provided by the Briggs & Stratton 23 HP engine makes it ideal for pumping at high altitudes.
• Slip-on units
• Attack-line firefighting
• Long hose lays for remote watering during firefighting operations
• High-elevation firefighting in mountainous areas
• High pressure provides accuracy in flow trajectory
• Tandem pumping over long distances
• Parallel pumping for higher volumes
• Quick-release clamp and detachable pump end for minimal equipment downtime and inventory
• Sealed bearing to eliminate pump end greasing in the field
• Drive assembly for reliable, low maintenance performance
• Aluminum alloy pump components and anodized parts for lighter weight and greater resistance to corrosion
• EPA certified